- 2 broccoli heads, stalks removed and cut into florets
- 200g blue stilton
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- 1/2 brown onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- In a large pan heat the oil and cook the onions for 5 minutes until softened.
- Add the broccoli and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add your stock and simmer for a further 10 minutes.
- Take off the heat and use a stick blender (or processor) to blitz until smooth.
- Return to the heat and crumble your Stilton into the soup, stir until it has all melted.
Serve with a dash of cream and you’re good to go!
Nutritional values for the whole batch (I got 5 decent portions):
1045 kcal | 73g fat | 21g carbs | 70g protein