My Dad stumbled upon this delight about a year ago and I still am completely and utterly in love with it! Yes I really am serious, this is a broccoli game changer, even friends who haven’t liked broccoli liked this! Say goodbye to boring boiled broc and hello to crispy, garlicy, delightful scrumminess!
Ok, now that I’ve come down from my broccoli cloud I’ll share with you how to make this side dish … I hope you won’t be disappointed!
Serves 2 (generous portions)
- 1 head of broccoli cut into florets (approx 200g)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 20g grated parmesan (or vegetarian alternative)
- Preheat oven to 180c fan assisted or 200 without. Grease a non stick baking tray.
- In a large bowl add all the ingredients apart from the Parmesan and toss well ensuring all the broccoli is covered. Although not essential I try to leave for an hour to let the flavours seep in.
- Spread onto you’re baking tray and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Once cooked (the edges will be lightly charred) sprinkle with Parmesan and serve immediately.
Four steps and you’re there! Oh I do love super simple cooking, especially when it taste like it took all day to prepare! Let me know if you love this as much as I do xx
Nutritional values (full recipe, please divide depending on servings):
305kcal | 22g fat | 7g carbs | 16g protein