I bought a spiralizer months ago, it arrived, I unpacked it and then I forgot all about it …. until yesterday when I discovered it during a clear out! With new found enthusiasm and a desire to put it to use I asked Dad to get me some courgettes when he did his evening shop. I had a cake to do last night so ran out of energy for spriralizing but I have had a go at lunch today and came out with incredibly easy and deliscious courgetti spaghetti!
- 2 medium sized courgettes
- 1tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic Italian seasoning – use whichever herbs you prefer
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 2 tbsp ground almonds
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan
- Preheat oven to 200c or 180c fan assisted. Grease a baking dish and place in the oven to preheat ready for use.
- Cut both ends of the courgettes and spiralize into a bowl. Add the teaspoon of salt and stir well. Leave to sit for 15-20 mins (this encourages the courgettes to lose some of their water)
- Drain the courgetti and dry with kitchen roll or a tea towel.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and stir until evenly distributed.
- Remove the hot dish from the oven, carefully fill with the courgetti then return to the oven and back for 15 mins or until it begIns to brown on the edges.
- Serve immediately.
I told you it was simple! Enjoy xx
Nutritional values (approx) : 143kcal | 9.4g fat | 4.3g carbs | 8.9g protein