Another success!! Doggy biscuits attempt number one actually worked 🙂 Roxy and the other dogs at the yard seemed to think they were pretty scrummy too! I just used cheese in these as it’s all I had at home but I have ordered some freeze dried powdered liver to add to my next batch which I’m sure, to a dog, will be much be tastier!
You will need :
- 1/2 cup meat stock (I used a reduced salt stock cube)
- 2.5 cups plain whole meal flour
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Handful of grated cheddar cheese
Easy peasy method :
- Preheat oven to 180c or 160c fan assisted and grease two baking trays
- Mix all the ingredients together to form a dough, if it’s too wet add flour and if it’s too dry add a few drops of warm water
- Roll your dough out to about 1cm thick and cut out your shapes, I used a bone shape cutter but you could cut it into fingers or rounds
- Place on your sheets and bake for 20-25 mins, they won’t spread so you can put quite close together on the sheet
- Leave to cool and they’re good to go!
Add anything you fancy, bacon bits, powdered liver, mince, supplements, just be careful you don’t pick anything toxic.
Have fun peeps xx